I would like to invite everyone who wishes to guest post in this blog. You can submit any article that is beneficial to smokers, ex-smokers and those who are recovering from nicotine addiction.
I’m also inviting ex-smokers to share their successful quit smoking story that will serve as inspiration to people out their who are having difficulties quitting.
Well I don’t have anything to offer in exchange for your stories, posts or articles other than a CHANCE to help smokers quit and free them from nicotine addiction and the promotion of your Web site or products by providing you 2 links within or after your article.
Another thing, I’m doing my best to promote this blog by doing SEO myself, so your post will have maximum exposure and the more we could reach out and help more smokers out there to quit smoking.
You may use the contact page above or email me at support(at)smokersblog.org. Please use html tags for your links.
Use the contact page or email me.
- 400 – 800 words or more but not less than 400 words.
- Your post must be geared towards “Quitting Smoking” and “Recovery from Nicotine Addiction,” take note that Replacement Therapy is different from Cigarette Replacement.
- Your post must be original and must never been published before in the Web and agree not to publish it elsewhere including your own Web site or Blog.
- You are allowed to put 2 links your Author’s Bio below your post or article. Links within posts are allowed if it’s relevant to the topic.
- NO AFFILIATE / HOP LINKS, landing page should be on your own website.
- Articles which are too promotional will be rejected.
- Provide me your name, if you want it to be anonymous at least give me a name.
- You can use anchor text in your links.
Because the main revenue of this site comes from AdSense we will not link to the following sites containing the following:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Source: Google Adsense Program Policies
Don’t miss any important articles subscribe to my feed via email above or by clicking this link (feedburner) if you’re more comfortable not sharing your email address. Have a nice weekend everyone.